I can help with
I can take care of babies, clean, cook, iron and wash clothes. I am a high school graduate. I have 8 years of experience as a nanny/maid. For 6 years, I worked as a nanny/maid in Kuwait, they had 5 kids, but when I joined them they only had 2 kids, and later on, she gave birth 3 times, so I took care of 2 newborn babies. I worked with a local family for 2 years in Dubai as a nanny/maid, they had one baby who was a newborn when I joined them, and now she is one year old. I am currently working with a local family as a nanny/maid, I have been with them for 2 years, cooking, cleaning, ironing and washing clothes. I can cook Arabic food. I am currently in Abu Dhabi, but I can work in Dubai as well. I will be available on December 13th.
Recommendations I can provide
Not mentioned by the nanny
Conditions and Obligations for Hiring a Nanny
- Salary and Employment Terms: Ensure that you provide fair and reasonable employment terms to your nanny. This includes a monthly salary, working hours, rest days, annual leave, sick leave, and overtime compensation as per MOM regulations.
- Accommodation: Provide suitable accommodation for your nanny, which should meet the requirements set by MOM. The living space should be clean, well-maintained, and offer adequate privacy.
- Medical and Insurance Coverage: Purchase and maintain medical insurance for your nanny, covering inpatient and outpatient treatments, as well as personal accident coverage. MOM requires a minimum coverage amount, so verify the specific requirements.
- Levies and CPF Contributions: As an employer, you are responsible for paying monthly levies to MOM. These levies are used to fund programs and services for foreign domestic workers. Additionally, you are required to make Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions for your nanny, which include employer and employee contributions.
- Settling-In Program (SIP): Enroll your nanny in the mandatory Settling-In Program (SIP), which provides essential information on living and working in UAE. The program aims to help nannies adapt to their new environment and understand their rights and responsibilities.
- Termination and Repatriation: In the event of contract termination, you are responsible for arranging your nanny’s repatriation, including covering the necessary expenses such as airfare.