I can help with
I have 8 years of working experience as a nanny and nurse. I am a compassionate and energetic individual with experience in childcare. I am seeking a position as a nanny with a loving family to provide top-notch emotional and educational support. I am adept at creating engaging, educational activities that promote physical, social, and intellectual growth in children. I am eager to offer personalized care and build strong, trusting relationships with both. I completed a Diploma in Nursing from St. Francis School of Nursing and Midwifery, Advance Level Education. Here in Dubai, I have 4 and a half years of experience as a nanny in a palace. I took care of a newborn baby until she was 4 years old. In Cameroon, I worked in a hospital for more than 2 years. I can cook with instructions. I am available to start anytime.
Recommendations I can provide
Not mentioned by the nanny
Conditions and Obligations for Hiring a Nanny
- Salary and Employment Terms: Ensure that you provide fair and reasonable employment terms to your nanny. This includes a monthly salary, working hours, rest days, annual leave, sick leave, and overtime compensation as per MOM regulations.
- Accommodation: Provide suitable accommodation for your nanny, which should meet the requirements set by MOM. The living space should be clean, well-maintained, and offer adequate privacy.
- Medical and Insurance Coverage: Purchase and maintain medical insurance for your nanny, covering inpatient and outpatient treatments, as well as personal accident coverage. MOM requires a minimum coverage amount, so verify the specific requirements.
- Levies and CPF Contributions: As an employer, you are responsible for paying monthly levies to MOM. These levies are used to fund programs and services for foreign domestic workers. Additionally, you are required to make Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions for your nanny, which include employer and employee contributions.
- Settling-In Program (SIP): Enroll your nanny in the mandatory Settling-In Program (SIP), which provides essential information on living and working in UAE. The program aims to help nannies adapt to their new environment and understand their rights and responsibilities.
- Termination and Repatriation: In the event of contract termination, you are responsible for arranging your nanny’s repatriation, including covering the necessary expenses such as airfare.