I can help with
I am 34 years old. I am hardworking and I have 4 children. I have 6 years of experience in the UAE as a nanny and housemaid. I worked for 3 years with a local family as a housemaid. For 6 months I worked for an Iranian family, as an all-around nanny/maid, they had 4 kids aged 18, 12, 8 and 5. I took care of the 2 youngest only. In Abu Dhabi, I worked with a local family for 2 years as a nanny/maid, they had 2 kids, a newborn and 5 years old. I was an on-call cleaner in a cleaning company for 2 years, I cleaned houses, villas, apartments, and offices and babysat. I can clean, wash, iron and I can take care of newborn babies. I am available to start anytime.
Recommendations I can provide
Not mentioned by the nanny
Conditions and Obligations for Hiring a Nanny
- Salary and Employment Terms: Ensure that you provide fair and reasonable employment terms to your nanny. This includes a monthly salary, working hours, rest days, annual leave, sick leave, and overtime compensation as per MOM regulations.
- Accommodation: Provide suitable accommodation for your nanny, which should meet the requirements set by MOM. The living space should be clean, well-maintained, and offer adequate privacy.
- Medical and Insurance Coverage: Purchase and maintain medical insurance for your nanny, covering inpatient and outpatient treatments, as well as personal accident coverage. MOM requires a minimum coverage amount, so verify the specific requirements.
- Levies and CPF Contributions: As an employer, you are responsible for paying monthly levies to MOM. These levies are used to fund programs and services for foreign domestic workers. Additionally, you are required to make Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions for your nanny, which include employer and employee contributions.
- Settling-In Program (SIP): Enroll your nanny in the mandatory Settling-In Program (SIP), which provides essential information on living and working in UAE. The program aims to help nannies adapt to their new environment and understand their rights and responsibilities.
- Termination and Repatriation: In the event of contract termination, you are responsible for arranging your nanny’s repatriation, including covering the necessary expenses such as airfare.